[CTC] First batch of statements on the TPP signing

Margaret Flowers mdpnhp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 13:29:42 PST 2016

Please share from our action at the White House today. Big thanks to AMSA,
Alliance for Democracy, Beyond Extreme Energy, Friends of the Earth,
Popular Resistance supporters, Vegans against the TPP, Veterans for Peace,
Women;s Institute or Freedom of the Press and more who showed up in the
rain!

http://www.flushthetpp.org/protest-at-white-house-kicks-off-nationwide-days-of-action/
http://www.artkillingapathy.com/greed-kills-no-tpp/

Onward to stopping the TPP!

Margaret

--
Margaret Flowers M.D.
410-591-0892
m <margaret at pnhp.org>dpnhp at gmail.com
Twitter: @MFlowers8

*Shift the Power*

*Democratize the EconomyIts Our Economy (www.ItsOurEconomy.US
<http://www.itsoureconomy.us/>)*

*Build power and resistancePopularResistance.org (www.PopularResistance.org
<http://www.PopularResistance.org>**)*

*Democratize the MediaClearing the FOG (Forces of Greed) Radio
Show(http://www.ClearingTheFOGRadio.org
<http://www.ClearingTheFOGRadio.org>) *

"In times of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

*Warning: Myriad government agencies can read this message WITHOUT:
warning, notice, warrant, probable or any cause, judicial or legislative
oversight, and in violation of other Fourth-Amendment and Constitutional
requirements.*