[CTC] Please join me in asking American Cancer Society to oppose TPP

Arthur Stamoulis arthur at citizenstrade.org
Mon Jan 25 06:16:13 PST 2016

Begin forwarded message:

From: Zahara Heckscher <zaharapeace at gmail.com>
Subject: Fixed lInk: Please join me in asking American Cancer Society to oppose TPP
Date: January 22, 2016 at 4:49:29 PM EST

​One of the links in my last email was corrupted. Link is ​ http://tinyurl.com/SignACStpp <http://tinyurl.com/SignACStpp>​. ​Corrected version below. Best, Zahara

Dear TPP Allies,

Greetings! As you may know, I am a breast cancer patient who has been very active in fighting the TPP. In coordination with friends in the movement, I have just created a letter to the American Cancer Society asking them to oppose the TPP because of the threat it creates for access to cancer medicines. The tone is respectful, of course, and the letter explains our concerns in detail. Link to letter is in the petition here: http://tinyurl.com/SignACStpp <http://tinyurl.com/SignACStpp>

We plan to deliver the letter on World Cancer Day, February 4, just in advance of our event at PhRMA. (Please save the date for noon on the 4th, details to follow).
https://www.facebook.com/events/1720323931532541/ <https://www.facebook.com/events/1720323931532541/>​​

Requested action:

1. Please click on the petition and sign: ​​ <x-msg://15/goog_933046547>http://tinyurl.com/SignACStpp <http://tinyurl.com/SignACStpp>​​​ ​

2. Please send this to your list and friends via Facebook, Twitter.

​​Did you know TPP threatens access to cancer meds? Ask American Cancer Society to oppose the #TPP: ​​ <x-msg://15/goog_933046550http://tinyurl.com/SignACStpp <http://tinyurl.com/SignACStpp>​​

Thanks. Please let me know if you have questions or comments.

Best, Zahara

--

Zahara Heckscher

Cell 202-489-8908, zaharaheckscher.com <http://zaharaheckscher.com/>, @ZaharaHeckscher