[CTC] Leaders Pelosi & Schumer on Trump's Broken Trade Promises

Arthur Stamoulis arthur at citizenstrade.org
Tue Apr 25 08:23:46 PDT 2017

— SPECIAL REPORT —

PRESIDENT TRUMP’S BROKEN PROMISES
ON JOBS, OUTSOURCING, AND TRADE

As a candidate, President Trump made dozens of promises to the American worker, pledging to hold China accountable for its unfair trade practices, to get us out of bad trade deals, to stop companies from shipping American jobs overseas, and to create jobs and opportunity like we’ve never seen before.

One hundred days into his presidency, President Trump has broken each and every one of these promises. In fact, he’s made life worse for the American worker.

PRESIDENT TRUMP’S BROKEN PROMISES: JOB CREATION AND WORKER PROTECTIONS