[CTC] [Huffington Post] - Did someone just say industrial policies?

Stan Sorscher stans at speea.org
Thu Feb 2 16:45:29 PST 2017

This came out today. Please take a look if you have a moment.

Stan Sorscher
stans at speea.org <mailto:stans at speea.org>
206 255 4393

2/2/2017   Stan Sorscher <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stan-sorscher> posted Did someone just say Industrial Policies? <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stan-sorscher/did-someone-just-say-indu_b_14580334.html>

…  TPP failed because our free trade approach to globalization is exhausted.  …   We are ready for a new approach that would balance trade, share the gains from globalization, ... and most importantly balance public interests with investor interests.

Please follow this link:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stan-sorscher/did-someone-just-say-indu_b_14580334.html <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stan-sorscher/did-someone-just-say-indu_b_14580334.html>