[CTC] [Huffington Post] - What we want after TPP is done and gone

Stan Sorscher stans at speea.org
Tue Jan 10 07:50:46 PST 2017

Stan Sorscher <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stan-sorscher> posted Restoring Trust After the Free Trade Charade Ends <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stan-sorscher/restoring-trust-after-our_b_14064376.html>

The 2016 elections threw a bucket of cold water into the face of free-trade orthodoxy. It’s no surprise that voters are deeply discouraged by decades of failed promises of boon from establishment leaders. The real surprise is, what took us so long?

A growing number of economists and policy-makers recognize that the neoliberal approach to globalization is exhausted, political unstable, and increasingly reckless.

Please follow this link:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stan-sorscher/restoring-trust-after-our_b_14064376.html <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stan-sorscher/restoring-trust-after-our_b_14064376.html>