[CTC] Honoring Kathy Ozer

Arthur Stamoulis arthur at citizenstrade.org
Mon Jan 30 05:16:49 PST 2017

Kathy’s friends are hosting a casual gathering of those that knew her at the “President’s Bar” area at The Dubliner this Wednesday 2/1 at 5:30 to celebrate our friend and to pass the hat for NFFC.  Lisa Griffith from NFFC will also be in town.

Kathy's memorial service will be held at Sidwell Friends School <http://www.sidwell.edu/neighborhood/index.aspx> on Saturday, February 11, at 3pm EST. There will be opportunity for attendees to speak; the family hopes to keep the service to an hour and a half.