[CTC] Maybe not Pittsburgh?

Arthur Stamoulis arthur at citizenstrade.org
Fri Jul 14 15:45:36 PDT 2017

False alarm?  Maybe we’ll know more next week...

EXCLUSIVE TRADE POLICY NEWS AND ANALYSIS

July 14, 2017

Editor's Note: Update to our story on NAFTA negotiations in Pittsburgh
An administration official has told Inside U.S. Trade our report on Pittsburgh as the location of the first NAFTA renegotiation round is "not correct," and that an official announcement is due next week. Inside U.S. Trade regrets any confusion; we will update our readers as soon as we know more.