[CTC] Trump on Trade in the Times

Dolan, Mike MDolan at teamster.org
Thu Jul 20 10:56:08 PDT 2017

President Trump spoke to Maggie Haberman of the New York Times<https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/19/us/politics/trump-interview-transcript.html>:

~~~~~

HABERMAN: "Am I wrong in thinking - I've talked to you a bunch of times about this over the last couple years, but you are generally of the view that people should have health care, right? I mean, I think that you come at it from the view of ..."

TRUMP: "Yes, yes. [garbled]"...

TRUMP: "It's been a long time. Nothing changes. Wait till you see what we're going to do on trade."

HABERMAN: "Sounds like it's going to be very interesting."

TRUMP: "Much more interesting than anybody would understand."

~~~~~~

DOLAN: "Wait, what?!"

Michael F. Dolan, J.D.
Legislative Representative