[CTC] Replace NAFTA Chants

Rose Espinola respinola at citizen.org
Wed Jun 28 13:35:27 PDT 2017

Attached are the chants we used at yesterday's rally outside the USITC. Sharing in case you need chants for any upcoming actinos.

And here's a sneak peek at one of the chants, written by my lyrically-talented colleague and International Campaigns Director at Global Trade Watch, Melinda St. Louis.

Chantleader: Good jobs are what we need!
All: Replace NAFTA - end corporate greed!
Chantleader: Higher wages are what we need!
All: Replace NAFTA - end corporate greed!
Chantleader: A clean environment is what we need!
All: Replace NAFTA - end corporate greed!
Chantleader: Affordable medicine is what we need!
All: Replace NAFTA - end corporate greed!