[CTC] new nafta factsheet & presentation

Rose Espinola respinola at citizen.org
Thu Mar 16 12:54:18 PDT 2017

Hi friends,

We have a NEW NAFTA Factsheet (online here<http://replacenafta.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/NAFTA-Factsheet.pdf>) and Step-by-Step Presentation Guide (online here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KYm6rq4cVssxVA0kRTICSPw6mPxkWNFPeEApE_Zm4RA/edit>).

And we also have NAFTA postcards! The postcards are available here<http://replacenafta.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/ReplaceNAFTA_PostCardx4.pdf>, and call on Trump to do a real NAFTA renegotiation that puts people and the planet first.

Glad to drop materials in the mail for you. Just let me know quantities and your mailing address.

--
Rose Espinola
National Field Director
Email: respinola at citizen.org

How many jobs did your state lose to NAFTA? Find out here: ReplaceNAFTA.org/map.