[CTC] Tuesday: NAFTA Briefing Call

Arthur Stamoulis arthur at citizenstrade.org
Mon May 22 10:56:56 PDT 2017

I hope you can make this...

Emergency Briefing Call on NAFTA Renegotiation
Call with Global Trade Watch’s Lori Wallach & Others

Tuesday, May 23, 2017
3:30-4:30pm Eastern / 2:30-3:30pm Central / 1:30-2:30pm Mountain / 12:30-1:30pm Pacific

RSVP Here for Dial-In Information <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdrMJswyTOwBykJI6mwoZ8bSWlaRU1qkieLDZhR1fh4eHJgjA/viewform>

The Trump administration has officially started the NAFTA renegotiation process. Please join our emergency briefing call with Global Trade Watch’s Lori Wallach and others to learn what this means for the trade justice movement and what we need to do to replace NAFTA with a deal that actually benefits working people and the environment in the U.S., Mexico and Canada.

Can’t make the call?  You can still make a difference right now by signing our petition <https://petitions.signforgood.com/ReplaceNAFTA/?code=CTC> demanding that NAFTA renegotiations benefit working people.  Please also help us promote the petition on Twitter <https://twitter.com/citizenstrade/status/865260784036741120> and Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://petitions.signforgood.com/ReplaceNAFTA/?code=CTC>.

Arthur Stamoulis, Executive Director
CITIZENS TRADE CAMPAIGN

Online: citizenstrade.org <http://citizenstrade.org/>
Twitter: @citizenstrade <http://www.twitter.org/citizenstrade>