[CTC] Trade & NAFTA Basics Podcast

Josh Wise jwise at iatp.org
Thu Sep 28 14:10:13 PDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

IATP had really great summer intern who helped us re-launch our podcast, called Uprooted, by putting together this 3 episode series on the basics of trade in the context of NAFTA. All three episodes are up on our site now, and should be up on itunes shortly. I hope you all will circulate this around to your colleagues who may not be working on trade, as Johan, in my opinion, did just about the best job I've come across explaining trade policy in a simple, humorous, narrative style.

https://www.iatp.org/blog/201709/trade-ag-your-ears-our-new-podcast-uprooted

We're planning more podcast updates on NAFTA in the coming weeks as well, but in an interview format.

Peace,

Josh Wise
Director of Development & Communication
Institute for Agriculture & Trade Policy
952-818-5474, jwise at iatp.org
www.iatp.org<http://www.iatp.org>, www.facebook.com/iatpiatp<http://www.facebook.com/iatpiatp>
www.twitter.com/iatp<http://www.twitter.com/iatp>