[CTC] NAFTA Webinar in Spanish THIS WEEK!

Arthur Stamoulis arthur at citizenstrade.org
Mon Feb 26 13:25:11 PST 2018

Begin forwarded message:

From: Cristina Garcia <cgarcia at alianzaamericas.org>
Subject: Please let your contacts know about our NAFTA Webinar in Spanish THIS WEEK!
Date: February 26, 2018 at 4:06:25 PM EST
To: "arthur at citizenstrade.org" <arthur at citizenstrade.org>

Dear Arthur

We are hosting a webinar on the Future of NAFTA/ El Futuro del TLCAN in Spanish this week Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 12pm PST/2pm CST/3pm EST, similar to one we offered in English late last year. We want to offer it to a Spanish speaking audience as well. We continue to bring issues of importance to those living in the US as much as those living in Latin America as a way to raise awareness and offer rich perspectives from experts on both sides of our borders.

As someone who cares about these issues, we ask if you would help us spread the word and send this invite to another 3 people who you think would benefit from this Spanish language webinar. They can RSVP for it HERE. <https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_RgxIrfAuSc6nTi5Ataajzw>

Thank you in advance.

Cristina Garcia
Membership Mobilization Manager