[CTC] faith letter on NAFTA negotiationss

Schwabe, Chloe CSchwabe at Maryknoll.org
Tue Jan 2 09:49:57 PST 2018

Some of you asked for an online link to the document. Here you go! https://maryknollogc.org/sites/default/files/article/attachment/Faith%20NAFTA%20Letter%2012.5.pdf

Chloe Schwabe
Faith Economy Ecology Program Director
Maryknoll Office for Global Concerns
200 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20009
202-832-1780
maryknollogc.org

From: CTCField [mailto:ctcfield-bounces at lists.citizenstrade.org] On Behalf Of Schwabe, Chloe
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 10:48 AM
To: ctcfield at lists.citizenstrade.org; nafta-tlcan-allies at listserver.citizen.org
Subject: [CTC] faith letter on NAFTA negotiationss

Dear Colleagues,

Happy New year! I hope folks had time for rest at the end of a busy and chaotic year. Very belatedly, I want to share with you a letter from U.S. faith based organizations, religious orders, and denominations on a renegotiated NAFTA. We sent this to Congresss on December 4 ahead of the NAFTA talks in Washington.

Chloe

Feliz año! Espero que todxs tenían un tiempo de Descanso al fin del año. Quisiera compartir esta carta por parte de organizaciones de fé estadounidense en anticipacion de las negociaciones del TLCAN en Washington en diciembre. Mandamos la carta al Congreso el 4 de diciembre.

Chloe

Chloe Schwabe
Faith Economy Ecology Program Director
Maryknoll Office for Global Concerns
200 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20009
202-832-1780
maryknollogc.org

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.