[CTC] Sierra Club hiring a new trade campaigner

Arthur Stamoulis arthur at citizenstrade.org
Mon Sep 30 13:55:08 PDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ben Beachy <ben.beachy at sierraclub.org <mailto:ben.beachy at sierraclub.org>>
Date: Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 1:09 PM
Subject: Hiring a new trade campaigner

Greetings.  Sierra Club is excited to be hiring for a new Campaign Representative for the Living Economy program, to help lead our grassroots-focused work on trade and a Green New Deal.

See here for the job description <https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=SIERRACLUB&cws=39&rid=1441> -- it's largely the same position that Anthony Torres held.

If you know of any qualified candidates, I'd welcome your recommendations.  We're seeking someone with solid experience in devising and coordinating grassroots activism, cultivating volunteer leadership, and building authentic partnerships.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Cheers,
Ben

P.S. I'm also hiring a new Senior Policy Advisor <https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=SIERRACLUB&cws=39&rid=1413> to help with our analysis and lobbying on Green New Deal.  Feel free to suggest candidates for this position as well!

Ben Beachy
Director, A Living Economy
Sierra Club

202-650-6079