[CTC] Trade Justice Education Fund- Join the Social Media Team!

Corey Dennison corey at tradejusticeedfund.org
Thu Aug 20 08:45:27 PDT 2020

Dear friends:

We need your help spreading the word about key trade justice issues.

*Please sign up now for the Trade Justice Education Fund's social media
team to receive weekly email updates with breaking trade-related news we
need your help promoting to your networks over Facebook, Twitter and/or
Instagram.*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdRBHx4xBEQTauVSedjMvjd6H0aN8uEOrYSMZym0PEkuiPqdA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0>

Let’s face it.  The corporate media isn’t up to the task of informing the
public about trade policy alternatives.  Insofar as the media covers trade
policy at all, they usually present it as a choice between
business-as-usual Free Trade Agreements or xenophobic
corporate-nationalism.  Very rarely does the mainstream media share
information about how fairer trade policies could benefit working people,
the environment and consumers both at home and abroad.

That’s where you come in.

*By joining the Trade Justice Social Media Team, you can help us cut
through the media blackout and get important information on this topic in
front of large numbers of people.
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdRBHx4xBEQTauVSedjMvjd6H0aN8uEOrYSMZym0PEkuiPqdA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0>*

Once a week, we’ll send you updates on the latest trade-related news items,
videos and hashtags you can share on social media platforms like Facebook,
Twitter or Instagram.  You don’t need to be on all three.  Any one will do.

We’ll also share periodic updates on our combined reach, so that you know
just how effective our joint efforts are becoming in changing public
narratives about trade.

Between 25 years of failed trade policies and now the COVID-19 pandemic,
which has people questioning global supply chains like never before, we
have an opportunity to make real change.  That starts with building a base
of informed, educated people who are aware of trade policy alternatives and
ready to demand them.

Please take action now.  *Join the Trade Justice Social Media Team online
here.*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdRBHx4xBEQTauVSedjMvjd6H0aN8uEOrYSMZym0PEkuiPqdA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0>

Many thanks,

Corey Dennison, Organizer