[CTC] Why German waiver position will move FW: Bloomberg: Merkel’s Bloc Drops for Second Straight Week in German Poll

Arthur Stamoulis arthur at citizenstrade.org
Mon Aug 16 07:17:04 PDT 2021

The Delta variant shows the risk both domestically and internationally of continued failure to address global vaccine production needs.  Thankfully, the political possibilities in Europe surrounding the TRIPS waiver are about to be blown wide open with Chancellor Merkel’s departure.  A comprehensive waiver agreement is a real possibility this year, but it will require continued pushing — particularly from our own government.   If you haven’t already, please sign & share this petition. <https://citizenstrade.salsalabs.org/zients/index.html?eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=a7567af2-bdb2-4f56-a7f8-f3274292974e>