[CTC] IPEF set to launch on Monday

Arthur Stamoulis arthur at citizenstrade.org
Fri May 20 05:56:08 PDT 2022

The Indo-Pacific Economic Framework (IPEF), potentially the biggest trade-initiative of the Biden administration, is expected to be officially launched during the President's visit to Japan on Monday.  Below are a few issues to watch on labor rights, digital trade, green jobs and climate protections.