[CTC] Aug 24 @9am: IPEF Listening Sessions

Hillary Haden hillary at tradejusticeedfund.org
Tue Aug 15 10:17:18 PDT 2023

*Hey All-- I wanted to flag USTR and Dept of Commerce IPEF listening
sessions happening on Thursday, August 24th at 9am ET. These are a great
opportunity to get civil society demands in front of IPEF negotiators ahead
of critical decisions being made this fall. I'll be keeping track of
speakers, so please let me know if you'll be able to speak and if you need
help with talking points! --Hillary*

*USTR/Department of Commerce Virtual Stakeholder Listening Session*:

*Event details*:

*Date**:* Thursday, August 24

*Time**:* 0900 – 1200 (ET)

*Venue**: *Zoom

*Registration**:*

Registration for* all participants *must be completed here:
https://pitc.zoomgov.com/meeting/register/vJIsfumurTssHDyMiZXXN1VqvD959_fHR6I

Registrations close on *Monday, August 21**.* *Please indicate whether you
are interested in delivering a short intervention/presentation at the
event* (the
time permitted for each presentation will depend on the number of
individuals requesting to present).

Hillary Haden (She/Her) | Organizing Director
Direct Line: 202.240.8702  | Email: Hillary at tradejusticeedfund.org
<x at tradejusticeedfund.org>
www.tradejusticeedfund.org

[image: Twitter] <https://twitter.com/TradeJusticeEd>