[CTC] National IPEF Briefing & Action Call

Hillary Haden hillary at tradejusticeedfund.org
Tue Jan 10 08:29:29 PST 2023

*National IPEF Briefing & Action Call*

  *   Thurs., January 19, 2023*
*     3pm ET / 2pm CT / 1pm MT / 12pm PT*

     *RSVP for Zoom Details
<https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUpcOqhqjMrGtBCY9r6ok6Yie4spSWupERk>*

The *Indo-Pacific Economic Framework (IPEF)* is a massive new
trade proposal poised to set rules governing 40% of the global economy.  It
could have a very real impact on jobs, wages, labor rights, climate action,
digital privacy, monopoly power and more in your community and across the
world.

Big corporations are trying to rig IPEF  behind closed doors in order to
increase their power and profits. To get an outcome that benefits working
people and the planet, we need to pull the IPEF negotiations out of the
shadows and make demands of our own.

*Please join the Trade Justice Education Fund for our first IPEF national
activist call on January 19 at 3pm ET. You'll hear from Executive Director
Arthur Stamoulis and others about the history and timeline for IPEF and
what YOU can do to make a difference in these face-paced negotiations.*

Hillary Haden (She/Her) | Organizing Director
Direct Line: 202.240.8702  | Email: Hillary at tradejusticeedfund.org
<x at tradejusticeedfund.org>
www.tradejusticeedfund.org

[image: Twitter] <https://twitter.com/TradeJusticeEd>